Friday, April 24, 2009
On tonight's show we had dj Tw33k live in the studio providing you with your trance fix for the week. Special thanks to Spot1 (Chump Change) for hooking me up with dj Tw33k.
Be sure to catch him around town.
Sorry no playlist for tonight's show. If you are looking for a track you can hit him up at www.myspace.com/djtw33k I am sure he would be happy to hear from you.
right click here and "save as" to download mix
Friday, April 17, 2009
On tonight's show I was in a mood for some house music. It has been a long time since I have played house for the entire show. Hope you enjoy it.
Riders of the Plastic Groove April 17, 2009 mix by Dennis Simms - www.dennissimms.com
- Spread My Wings (Jinkzilla Vox) - The Jinks feat. Mina Jackson
- In-Ten-City feat. Billie - Vocal Mix - Soul Central
- All Night High (Justin Michael & Solo) - Lisa Shaw
- We Learned To Smile (Dave Storm Remix) - Christian Hornbostel ft. Erin Perry
- Get This Feeling - Original Mix - Fedde Le Grand
- Clear Sky (Sexy luna mix) - Flokatiér
- So Many Times - Original Mix - Gadjo
- Do It Like This - Jake Island ft. Alec Sun Drae
- Train to Disneyland - Ron Paul
- Lovelee Dae - Beloved Vocal Mix - Blaze
- Never Forget feat. Lynae - When You Touch Me - DJ Hardrive
- Back 2 Love - Central Avenue Vocal Mix - Central Avenue
- House Of Brass - Original Mix - Giano
- Dutty Funk (Audiowhores Mix) - Timmy Vegas ft. Barbara Tucker
- Burning - Firetruck
- Lift Me Up (Main Mix) - Halo, Kemal & Arnold Jarvis
- Music Is My Way Of Life (Lab Rats Main Experiment) - Lab Rats
- Rise (Eric Kupper Remix) - Samantha James
- Sun Will Shine [feat. Yasmeen Sulieman] - Studio Apartment
- How We Do It (House Music) Dub - Roy Davis Jr.
- What Would We Do - Patrick Hagenaar, A. Albrecht
- Hed Fantasy (Soulshifters Remix) - Kandi Kids
- We Are the One (Sublevel Vox) - Doc Martin
- When I Fall In Love (Solid Groove Vocal Mix) - Blaze feat. Sybil
- Home feat. Julia B - Jon Silva Remix - Moonbeam
- Not To Mention (Main Vox Mix) - Alix Alvarez & Nate James
- Rhodes Supreme (Paris early morning) - Christian Weiland
- Glad I Found You (Full Intention Vocal Mix) - DJ Gomi
- Sometimes (Matt Cerf Remix) - DJ Tatana
- I Exist Because Of You - Dixon's Stripped Down Version - Henrik Schwarz, Amampondo
- Singularitiy - Matt Flores
- Those Things [Original Album Version] - Miguel Migs ft. Lisa Shaw
- You Used to Hold Me - Ralphi Rosaio
- Have A Good Time - Roland Clark presents Urban Soul
- Rue de Fleures (French house) - SENSO
- Love with a Time Limit first love - SENSO ft. Julia Messenger
- Night Drive - Souldoubt
- Can't Stop (Joey Negro Dub) - Quentin Harris [feat. Jason Walker]
- Falling Down - Adam Shaw
- Cascades of Colour (Danny Tenaglia's Saffron Mix) - Ananda Project
right click and "Save As" to download mix VBR ZIP
Friday, April 10, 2009
Tonight's show we had Sean Rubio and Adam ScenX. What a good way to start off the Easter weekend. Be on the look out for future events with a positive message in the future from Adam ScenX. Hope you enjoyed the show.
right click here and "Save As" to download mix
Friday, April 03, 2009
Voted the #4 DJ in the World by DJ Magazine's prestigious 'Top 100' poll for 2006, Christopher Lawrence is recognized worldwide as one of the World's top DJs and producers. Dubbed "A Superstar DJ" by the US's URB and "One Of The Most Popular DJs On The Global Circuit" by DJ Magazine, Christopher Lawrence is one of the biggest, most respected and popular names in dance music today. Once an outsider in a world dominated by European and UK DJs, Christopher has risen to the top of the international dance music heap. He is now considered one of the key global players and America's leading dance music export, playing his tough techno trance sets main stage at the world's biggest festivals and superclubs.
Over the past few years, Christopher has received numerous awards and accolades. Winner of "Best American DJ" at the IDMA's and named the #3 Trance DJ in the World by BPM Magazine's 'America's Favorite DJ' poll for 2006, Christopher is also a recent recipient of the "Best DJ" at both the Dancestar US Awards and Los Angeles Music Awards. Christopher has additionally been nominated in Dancestar UK Awards, DJ Awards, International Trance Awards, Global DJ Mix Awards and IDMA's to name a few. Christopher has also graced the covers of countless magazines, newspapers and publications worldwide.
Described as the "Biggest DJ in the USA" by the BBC's Radio 1, Christopher clocks up over a quarter of a million frequent flyer miles a year and a list of international events too long to mention. In the past year alone, Christopher has toured China, United Kingdom, Mexico, Ibiza, Australia, Taiwan, Netherlands, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Japan, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Colombia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, Greece, Russia, El Salvador, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, Romania, Slovenia, Panama, Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela, Thailand, Guatemala, and Canada. One need look no further than the top international clubs and dance festivals to find Christopher's name.
Meanwhile, back in the US, Christopher continues to be one of the countries most sought after DJs, headlining high profile events from San Francisco's Love Fest and Sony's 'Playstation 2 Tour' to Arnold Schwazzeneger's 'Terminator III' party. He has played the famed Coachella festival more than any other DJ, and was also the only US DJ invited to headline all three of the inaugural Ministry Of Sound, Cream and Gatecrasher tours of America.
Described as "A Highly Respected Producer" by Mixmag, Christopher won a preliminary Grammy nomination in 2002. With a discography of groundbreaking tracks, Christopher's notable releases 'Attention', 'Scorcher', 'Shredder', 'Renegade', 'Rush Hour', 'Cruise Control', 'October's Child' and bootleg remixes such as 'Batman Begins' have been hammered by DJs from Paul van Dyk and Tiesto to Paul Oakenfold.
This past several years have been Christopher's biggest to date on both the DJ and production front, following the release of two artist albums. His debut album 'All Or Nothing' and the follow up, 'Un-Hooked', a retrospective of Christopher's work for Hook Recordings, both topped the iTunes dance charts and met with widespread chart and critical acclaim from the worlds toughest critics from Rolling Stone to the Washington Post. Christopher's music has soundtracked everything from TV shows such as MTV's 'Real World', to Matchbox Car DVDs to computer games including 'Need for Speed 2' bringing an entirely new audience to Christopher.
Always pushing the limits, Christopher gained attention with the release of his new website, which was nominated in the "Best Music Website" category of both the SXSW and the Webby Awards, which are considered the Academy Awards of web design. Designed by the groundbreaking and award winning 2Advanced, Christopher's website became a benchmark in the DJ. Check it out at http://www.christopherlawrence.com
In the late nineties, Christopher established himself as one of the US's biggest selling DJs selling over a quarter of a million mix CDs following a string of record breaking releases including 'Rise', 'Temptation', 'United States of Trance' and 'Around The World'.
After lengthy delays, Christopher's label Pharmacy Electronic Music was officially launched in 2006 with Christopher's most recent mix 'Subculture' being described by Jive Magazine as "The Best Trance Album of the Year!", reiterating the fact that Christopher continues to be one of the World's most evolving and respected DJs.
On the big screen, Christopher has appeared in 'Midsummernight's Rave', as well the documentaries 'Liquid Vinyl', 'Intellect', 'Put The Needle On The Record', 'World Party On Tour' and 'American Massive' to name a few. A music video for Christopher's single, Freefall, shot at California's Electric Daisy Carnival has also been featured on television around the world.
In the world of international dance culture, there are DJs who are leaders and those who are followers. Christopher Lawrence is a true leader.
Playlist for mix:
Nick Larson - Push (Fabio Stein's Back 2 Basics Remix) // CDR
San - Insane // Couture
Peter B - Bitching Bob // Captivate
Ronski Speed ft Karen Ires Revolving - Doors (Club Dub) // HZ Trax
Vengeance - Explain (Sonar Mix) // Euphonic
Ferry Corsten - Radio Crash (Trance Mix) // A State Of Trance
Abbott & Chambers - Where Are You (David & Carr Remix) // Flash Over
Lawrence & Bennison - Continuation (Sean J Morris Remix) // Alter Ego
Digital Nature & Manuel Le Saux - Pretender (Ben Gold Remix) // Pharmacy
Harris C ft. Anthya - My Angel // Discover Digital
Marcus Belmar - Energy Burst // Insatiable CDR
Activa Presents Mekk - Restless Twisted // Discover Dark
Persequor - Shiner // SAUK
Lee Haslam - Close Encounters // Digital Remedy
Size 9 vs Rockafella - I Am Ready(Lee Haslam & Michael Dow Remix) // CDR
Simon Patterson - Stripsearch // Spinnin Records
Lee Haslam - Kenetic // Digital Remedy
S.E.C. - From Here To Nowhere // Collection Music
Activa - Genetic // Liquid
R.O.O.S. - Instant Moments(Lee Haslam Remix) // Tsunami
Paul Mendez & Zero 3 - Tonic(Paul Mendez Red Hot Mix) // CDR
right click here and "Save As" to download mix.